Custom Bucker – Alnico 3 PAF Humbucker pickup
139,00€ – 335,00€
Our Custom Bucker is a replica of the pickup of the same name, fitted to Gibson’s Custom Shop models. Equipped with an Alnico 3 magnet and a muscular coil for a PAF, it has a strong vintage character and an excellent dynamic. This is an ideal pickup for Jazz, Memphis Blues, British Blues, Hard Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock and Hard Rock. Configurable according to your wishes
Uncategorized, UncategorizedSélectionnez vos options189,00€ – 209,00€
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsA versatile pickup designed for semi-hollow and Les Paul guitars. For those who want a dynamic and open sounding pickup, in a vintage register, to play Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul or Classic Rock. Configurable according to your wishes119,00€ – 315,00€
One pickup, two output options
Gibson put two different set on its guitar. There is a standard version where both neck and bridge are wound the same, around 8 kohms. There is also an overwound bridge version, to get a more balanced set in our opinion, where the bridge is at 8.5 kohms and the neck remains at ~8 kohms.
- Neck, bridge or 2 pickups set
- Rough cast Alnico 3 magnet
- Plain Enamel 42 AWG Elecktrisola Wire
- Long leg Nickel/Silver Baseplate
- 1010 Steel Screws and slugs, nickel platted or Gold platted
- Butyrate bobbins – Black, Cream or Vintage White
- DCR : neck ~8 kohms – Bridge ~8 kohms or ~8.5 kohms
- E to E spacing 49.2mm (Gibson Vintage)
- 2 screws and 2 springs per pickup
- Cable length 35/38cm
- Vintage braided 2 conductors cable
- Cover: Raw Nickel/Silver, Nickel platted, Cosmo Black, Matt Black, Gold or Relic cover in option
Our clients talk about it
- LucCustom Bucker22/06/2021
In the series "I am looking for MY sound ", I trusted Anthony Ceccarelli, Cecca Guitars, for the making of my (again) new guitar pickups. And there, finally, the slap! Balanced, responsive, with grain and precision unmatched in current production and perfect for my playing style.
- BrunoCustom Bucker13/02/2021
guitarist for 40 years, I played Fralin, SD antiquity, hepcat pickups etc ... I was looking for alnicos 3 for my lespaul, after research and information on the various new products and 2nd hand Gibson (available only on historic models ) of the market, my choice fell on Cecca, purchase of a Custom bucker set - PAF Humbucker Alnico 3 pickups, 2X cheaper than the original set used condition, beautiful manufacturing, the sound I was looking for is there, great clarity, nice balance, superb responsiveness to the game, all the nuances are respected as well in clear as saturated sounds, I strongly recommend Cecca guitars, for the quality of its manufacture, its competitive prices, its short deadlines, its communication ......
- Yves, Custom Bucker, Skinner Burst option09/01/2021
High quality and handcrafted pickups. A craftsman who listens and provides good advice. It’s really perfect, it’s Cecca that I would call on from now on for any pickup changes on my guitars. A big thank you.