Gibson 490R & 490T pickups & Control Board Quick connect for SG – 2nd Hand
Set of 2 GIbson 490R and 498T Gold pickups. A 490R in the neck position and a 498T in the bridge position. The golden caps have undergone a natural aging of the most beautiful effect which gives a real authentic touch to this set.
Out of stock
Soyez informé lorsque cet article revient en stock
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickups, Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsA versatile pickup designed for semi-hollow and Les Paul guitars. For those who want a dynamic and open sounding pickup, in a vintage register, to play Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul or Classic Rock. Configurable according to your wishes135,00€
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickups, Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsOur Custom Bucker is a replica of the pickup of the same name, fitted to Gibson's Custom Shop models. Equipped with an Alnico 3 magnet and a muscular coil for a PAF, it has a strong vintage character and an excellent dynamic. This is an ideal pickup for Jazz, Memphis Blues, British Blues, Hard Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock and Hard Rock. Configurable according to your wishes145,00€
The cables are original and fitted with a 2-conductor Quick Connect plug (no split) allowing them to be connected to the electronics in a second.
!!! Check the spacing between the drill holes of the potentiometers before purchasing !!! We do not take back because of dimensional problem !!!
The Gibson 490R is an Alnico 2 Humbucker designed for the neck position. The 490T is an Alnico 2 Humbucker also with a slightly higher output level suitable for the bridge position
- 490R Alnico 2 Neck Pickup
- 490T Alnico 2 bridge pickup
- Control board quick connect with Jack socket, 3-way switch, 2 volumes and 2 tone potentiometers
- Spacing E to E: Neck 49.2mm – Bridge 52mm
- Vintage braided 2-conductor cables with 2-conductor Quick Connect connector
- Original cables of 28cm (bridge) and 33cm (neck)
- 2 new screws and springs per pickups
- New raw Nickel / Silver covers with very slight natural traces
- DC: neck 7.78 kOhms | bridge 8.08 kOhms
- Tested and fully functional
- 3 months warranty