Pistol HSP90 – Alnico 4 & 5 Humbucker sized P90 pickup
109,00€ – 255,00€
This Alnico 2 & 3 P90 pickup delivers lively and mellow clean sounds and vintage crunches. A perfect fit for your Epiphone Casino or Riviera, SG and Les Paul to get true vintage tones. Configurable according to your wishes.
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsOur Custom Bucker is a replica of the pickup of the same name, fitted to Gibson's Custom Shop models. Equipped with an Alnico 3 magnet and a muscular coil for a PAF, it has a strong vintage character and an excellent dynamic. This is an ideal pickup for Jazz, Memphis Blues, British Blues, Hard Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock and Hard Rock. Configurable according to your wishes99,00€ – 295,00€
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsA versatile pickup designed for semi-hollow and Les Paul guitars. For those who want a dynamic and open sounding pickup, in a vintage register, to play Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul or Classic Rock. Configurable according to your wishes99,00€ – 295,00€
- Neck, bridge or 2 pickups set
- Alnico 4 and 5 magnets
- Humbucker sized P90 format
- 42 AWG Plain Enamel The “Plain Enamel” is the coating of the copper wire used by Gibson from the 40’s to the 60’s. Became rare, because only used for the reproduction of vintage pickups, it is extremely expensive. or PolyesterAs for the “Polyester” coated wire, it is a standard wire used throughout the electronics industry (transformer, electric motor, etc.). The impact of the coating on the sound is marginal, or even nonexistent.
- Vulcanized fiber board bobbin
- Spacing of screws from E to E : 50mm
- Supplied with 2 mounting screw and two spings per pickup
- Supplied with 1 cover per pickup
- 35/38cm wire length per pickups
- Vintage braided 2 conductors cable or 2 shielded conductors + earth for ease of alternative connections
- Available covers: Raw Nickel/silver, Nickel or Matte Black
- For more finishing options (open cover, stainless steel grid, wooden top …) contact us
- Cyril - Pistol HSP9014/04/2021
I was looking to upgrade the pickups on my cheap little Les Paul, but I don't know anything about it! All I knew was that I wanted P90s. I gave Anthony examples of guitarists whose sound I like and he knew right away what to do. He kept me informed of the progress of the assembly and in just a few days I had my microphones. (Parcel without plastic in addition, bravo) He also advised me for the wiring - I wanted an out of phase push/pull - and showed a lot of patience with all my questions! In the end, my little guitar is now a bomb! I, who was considering not keeping it, is now out of the question, it is ringing the fire! Very happy with my purchase, great contact, great microphones, great guy. I recommend thoroughly!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.