Pistol HSP90 – Alnico 4 & 5 Humbucker sized P90 pickup
129,00€ – 255,00€
A P90 pickup in Humbucker format (or HSP90 for Humbucker-Sized P90 pickup) made for rock in all its possible variants. From Blues-Rock to Hard-rock via desert rock, psycho blues or stoner.
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsOur Custom Bucker is a replica of the pickup of the same name, fitted to Gibson's Custom Shop models. Equipped with an Alnico 3 magnet and a muscular coil for a PAF, it has a strong vintage character and an excellent dynamic. This is an ideal pickup for Jazz, Memphis Blues, British Blues, Hard Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock and Hard Rock. Configurable according to your wishes139,00€ – 335,00€
Electric guitar pickups, Humbucker pickupsA versatile pickup designed for semi-hollow and Les Paul guitars. For those who want a dynamic and open sounding pickup, in a vintage register, to play Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul or Classic Rock. Configurable according to your wishes119,00€ – 315,00€
A Humbucker sized P90 pickup (or HSP90) made for rock in all its possible variations. From Blues-Rock to Hard-rock, including desert rock, psycho blues or stoner. The Alnico 5 bridge pickup is edgy with forward bass and treble and deeper mids. It is made for punchy rhythms and solos. The neck pickup is equipped with an Alnico 4 and an Alnico 5 magnet . Its output level is a little lower to gain in dynamics and opening. The Vintage character is a little more present, thanks to the alnico 4. The two coupled pickups offer a nice palette of tones for all lovers of authentic raw rock.
- Neck, bridge or 2 pickups set
- Alnico 4 and 5 magnets
- Humbucker sized P90 format
- 42 AWG Plain Enamel The “Plain Enamel” is the coating of the copper wire used by Gibson from the 40’s to the 60’s. Became rare, because only used for the reproduction of vintage pickups, it is extremely expensive. or PolyesterAs for the “Polyester” coated wire, it is a standard wire used throughout the electronics industry (transformer, electric motor, etc.). The impact of the coating on the sound is marginal, or even nonexistent.
- Vulcanized fiber board bobbin
- Spacing of screws from E to E : 50mm
- Supplied with 2 mounting screw and two spings per pickup
- Supplied with 1 cover per pickup
- 35/38cm wire length per pickups
- Vintage braided 2 conductors cable or 2 shielded conductors + earth for ease of alternative connections
- Available covers: Raw Nickel/silver, Nickel or Matte Black
- For more finishing options (open cover, stainless steel grid, wooden top …) contact us
- Cyril - Pistol HSP9014/04/2021
I was looking to upgrade the pickups on my cheap little Les Paul, but I don't know anything about it! All I knew was that I wanted P90s. I gave Anthony examples of guitarists whose sound I like and he knew right away what to do. He kept me informed of the progress of the assembly and in just a few days I had my microphones. (Parcel without plastic in addition, bravo) He also advised me for the wiring - I wanted an out of phase push/pull - and showed a lot of patience with all my questions! In the end, my little guitar is now a bomb! I, who was considering not keeping it, is now out of the question, it is ringing the fire! Very happy with my purchase, great contact, great microphones, great guy. I recommend thoroughly!