Seymour Duncan – SH-4 – JBJ – 1980’s – Marcelina Juarez – Vintage High Gain Humbucker
Here is a real 80s JB (SH-4) humbucker, wound by Marcelina Juarez, manager of Seymour Duncan’s Custom Shop.
Out of stock
In terms of sound, this guitar pickup is very different from the current JB model, with much more bass and midrange which produces a very thick and fat sound. The output level is important, like the current model. The magnet is of course an Alnico 5.
Some of the most famous guitarists who have used a JBJ include, Dave Mustain (Megadeath), Joe Satriani, Jerry Cantrell (Alice In Chain), Steven Stevens, Andy Timmons, Jake E. Lee…
- One Seymour Duncan JBJ (SH-4) Humbucker wound by Marcelina Juarez
- Original Pickup
- Alnico 5 magnet
- Pole piece spacing (E to E) 49,2 mm (Gibson Vintage)
- DCR : ~16.59 kohms
- Nickel/Silver baseplate, long legs
- 2 new mounting screws and springs
- 35cm External cable extension
- Total Cable length 45 cm